Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Caching support for ActiveRecord based resources
- Ids are now fetched through resource method which delegates to model
- Now handles all base spec requests as a single operation
- Make exception backtraces configurable (instead of defaulting to !production).
- Adds configuration option to whitelist all exceptions.
- Loosens Accept header check to allow starts with :api_json
- Add facility to override error object members in JR Exceptions
- Fixed missing context on show_related_resources
- Fixes handling of valid media types
- Fixes issue with controller filter order conflicts when checking media types
- Fixes situation where the linkage data could be partially calculated
- Fixes mismatch of object_id in exception_class_whitelist
- Fixes issue with rails engines paths and resources without namespaces
- Fixes issue rebuilding self link when link is provided
- Fixes handling camelized resources when looking up resource classes
- Fixes bug where immutable resources were generating routes for methods which mutate the resource
- Fixes issue with missing relationship data when serializing with complex includes
- Fix polymorphic type setter
- Fix issue where resources received context nested in hash
- Skip preloading of polymorphic relations, better handling of serialization with partially preloaded relations
- Fix so includes now follow namespacing
- Rescues JSON parsing error and return all exceptions from the parser in
- Fixes sort with has one include
- Fixes an issue where the recreated relationships might be using the wrong model_name if the model_name is changed in a resource that is derived from a non abstract resource, such as done in many of the tests.
- Fixes issues related to CSV parsing of includes
- Fixes issues with has_one polymorphic serialization
- Fixes LoadError issue with engines
- Fixes issue where a
idbreaks Postgres when Postgres manages the id sequence.
- Fixes page count when paginator is :none
- Fixes issue with nil values from include params, for example
- Removed deprecated
createablemethods (note misspellings). Use
- Drops support for rails 4.1
- Sets the required_ruby_version to 2.1
- Derived resources now use the model name of their base resource, if it is not abstract.
- If you need ids to be created by the client, say for using GUIDs, you must now add the id to the creatable_fields method