Java GUI for editing/parsing dependency trees.
- NEW: includes Stanford PCFG tagger/parser for English
- Easy GUI for edition of dependency trees
- Multi-levels: chunks, dep. trees, semantic graphs...
- Include the MATE and Malt parsers, and the Treetagger for automatic training and parsing
- Regular-expression based query/edition language
- Beta code for unsupervised dependency parsing with manual rules
- Beta code for collaborative edition via GIT
How to compile
All dependencies should be already take into account. To run jsafran:
java -jar jsafran.jar
It will download all resources at the first run. You may optionally add a file name on the command-line. The file type is detected from its extension:
- xml : jsafran format; it shall typically be a file previously saved from jsafran
- txt : text file with one sentence per line
- conll09 : CoNLL'09 format
Other types (CoNLL'06, '08...) are supported from the graphical menus.
Please add an issue if you encounter problems.
Dependencies and licence
Please look at the doc/dependencies_and_licence.md file that details all libraries used by JSafran.