aditiiyer edited this page
Jun 17, 2020
Clone this wiki locally
Creating and editing structures via the GUI
- To create or edit a structure, select
Please note: CERR supports contouring only on the transverse view.
- From the contouring panel, select
Createto create a new structure or select an existing structure to modify from the
Structdrop-down list. To (re)name a structure, enter the structure name in the
- To begin contouring, use the
Penciltool or the
Using the brush/eraser tool
When dragging the cursor from within the current contour, the brush/eraser tool serves as a brush, and can be used to create contours. When the cursor is dragged from outside the contour, the tool switches to eraser mode.
To force brush mode, use the keyboard shortcut
Ctrl+e forces eraser mode.
- To save the current contours, click the
Savebutton on the contouring panel. To exit contouring mode, click the
Other available keyboard shortcuts:
+/-keys to increase/decrease brush size, respectively.
Deletekey to delete the current structure.
Ctrl+cto copy contours of the selected structure from the current slice and
Ctrl+vto paste the copied contours to the current slice.
Deriving new structures
Derive new structure
- In the structure fusion GUI, first select the operation to be performed. Next, select the structures to be combined, followed by 'Make intermediate'.
- Intermediate structures are listed under the 'Intermediate' section. Select 'Make Struct', followed by an intermediate structure to create the derived structure.