- Cross-platform: works on anything, starting from Arduino to MS Windows
- Small size. Compiled static size is in 40k - 120k range, RAM footprint on initialization is about 800 bytes with freeze feature, 15k without freeze feature
- Usable out-of-the-box: V7 provides an auxiliary library with Hardware (SPI, UART, etc), File, Crypto, Network API
- Source code is both ISO C and ISO C++ compliant
- Very easy to integrate: simply copy two files: v7.h and v7.c into your project
Examples & Documentation
- Developer Centre - User Guide and API reference
- Examples - Collection of well-commented examples
- Support Forum - Ask questions on our support forum
To submit contributions, sign Cesanta CLA and send GitHub pull request. You retain the copyright on your contributions.
V7 is released under commercial and GNU GPL v.2 open source licenses.
Commercial Projects: Once your project becomes commercialised GPLv2 licensing dictates that you need to either open your source fully or purchase a commercial license. Cesanta offer full, royalty-free commercial licenses without any GPL restrictions. If your needs require a custom license, we’d be happy to work on a solution with you. Contact us for pricing.
Prototyping: While your project is still in prototyping stage and not for sale, you can use V7’s open source code without license restrictions.