Fourth iteration of my blog.
Some technologies used are: React, Fluxible, Koa, Webpack, Babel, and PostgreSQL.
Must have PostgreSQL, iojs, and npm intalled.
The repo has been tested with the following versions:
- PostgreSQL v9.4.0
- iojs v2.3.1
- npm v2.11.3
Once the above dependencies are met, install project dependencies by cloning the repo and running
Available environments are
test. Default is
Environment may be changed by setting
In order to generate a complete production build, run tasks and scripts with
package.json. Run tasks using
npm run [name].
- clean Erase
- build Create production build for client and then for the server
- build:client Production build for the client
- build:server Production build for the server
- db:create Create database for environment
- db:drop Drop database for environment
- db:migrate Run database migrations for environment
- dev Start development environment
- dev:client Run webpack-dev-server to track client-side code
- dev:server Run webpack on server and watch output file with nodemon
scripts folder. Run scripts by typing
- download-repo.js Download repo to the output folder
- update-posts.js Update database with output folder posts
- refresh-posts.js Download the repo and update the database
NOTE: If unable to run the above scripts, try
iojs -r babel/register [script].
- Install PostgreSQL, iojs, and npm
npm run db:create
npm run db:migrate
npm run dev