Reasonable starting point for building a web app.
- Heavily commented webpack configuration with reasonable defaults
- JSX, ES6, and ES7 support with babel.js
- CSS Modules
- Source maps included in all builds
- Development server with hot reload when possible and refresh otherwise
- Production builds with cache busting and asset minification
- Testing environment using karma to run tests and mocha as the framework
- Code coverage when tests are run
- No gulp and no grunt, just npm run-scripts
Clone the repo and change
origin git remote.
$ npm install
All scripts are run with
npm run [script], for example:
npm run test.
build- generate a minified build to public folder
dev- start development server, try it by opening
lint- lint the project using standard
test- lint and run all tests
test:unit- run all unit tests
tdd- continuously run unit tests watching for changes
See what each script does by looking at the
scripts section in package.json.
NOTE: to generate a full production build you must run the build command with