cesium: Open-Source Platform for Time Series Inference
cesium is an open source library that allows users to:
- extract features from raw time series data (see list),
- build machine learning models from these features, and
- generate predictions for new data.
Installation from binaries:
- Wheels for Mac and Linux can be installed via
pip install cesium.
- We do not build binary wheels for Windows. To install on Windows, follow the instructions below for installation from source.
Installation from source:
- Install Cython
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/cesium-ml/cesium.git
cd cesium && pip install -e .
Note that cesium requires a C99 compiler, which in particular excludes MSVC. On Windows, a different compiler like MinGW has to be used. Please refer to the instructions for installing Cython & MinGW on Windows.
cesium uses the 3-clause BSD licence.