A fusion of Yik Yak and Reddit that anonymously connects users to their local communities.
- Anonymously share posts with your local community
- Upvote, downvote, and save your favorite posts
- Create an account to save your data, earn badges, and more
- Change your location radius to see more posts
- Post comments
- Optional usernames
- Upload photos
- User profile pictures
- Topic rooms (like subreddits)
What is Your Monetization Model?
There are several monetization strategies worth exploring. The strategy you choose will depend on the type of app you’re developing and your target user. Conventional monetization models include advertising, pay per download, in-app purchases, freemium, and subscriptions.
- Operating System: iOS 13+
- Database: Firebase
- Apple Developer Account: None
- Other credentials (Analytics, etc.): None
- Sign in/sign up flow
- Create and interact with posts
- Limit the user to current location
- Create anonymous profiles
- Start implementing stretch goals