Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
CETIC 6LBR is an 6LoWPAN/RPL Border Router solution. 6LBR can work as stand-alone router on embedded hardware or on a Linux host. 6LBR is designed for flexibility, it can be configured to support various network topologies while smartly interconnecting the WSNs with the IP world.
6LBR is deployment-ready for industrial use-cases; you don't need to be a Contiki expert to get started with it. It runs out-of-the-box on low-cost and open hardware platforms and Linux hosts.
Stable release :
Latest 1.5 release : 6LBR version 1.5.0 (December 2017)
Latest 1.4 release : 6LBR version 1.4.2 (December 2017)
Development releases :
6LoWPAN-ND branch : Simple network OK (14/04/2015)
Getting started with 6LBR
These examples will guide you through your first steps with 6LBR. They require one of the supported border router platforms, and assume that you have already gone through the installation guide.
- First Steps: Hello 6LBR! : Simple setup using RPi and Sky motes
- 6LBR Demos : Demos using 6LBR and Cooja
- 6lbr has a dedicated Mailing List, 6lbr-dev for general discussions and questions around 6LBR and its development.
- Code-related comments and bug reports can be submitted in the 6lbr issue tracker on Github
- We welcome Github pull requests if you would like to contribute to the project.
- We can provide custom development and paid support, drop us a private email to get in touch.
All source code provided in 6LBR is released under the same licence as Contiki: a permissive 3-clause BSD-style open source license. Any part of 6LBR can be freely reused in a commercial or non-commercial application, provided that the copywright header in the source code is preserved. It does not impose any specific type of licence on your own code.