Céu-libuv supports the development of libuv applications in the programming language Céu:
- Source Code: https://github.com/ceu-lang/ceu-libuv/
- Documentation: http://ceu-lang.github.io/ceu-libuv/
- Chat: https://gitter.im/fsantanna/ceu
libuv libuv is a multi-platform C library that provides support for asynchronous I/O based on event loops.
Céu is a reactive language that aims to offer a higher-level and safer alternative to C:
Céu-libuv empowers the development of libuv applications with the following extensions:
- Awaiting events in direct/sequential style.
- Parallel lines of execution with
- safe abortion;
- deterministic behavior (in contrast with threads).
- Asynchronous loops for heavy computations.
- Seamless integration with standard C (e.g.,
$ sudo apt-get install libuv1-dev
(Assuming a Linux/Ubuntu machine.)
$ git clone https://github.com/ceu-lang/ceu-libuv $ cd ceu-libuv/ $ git checkout v0.40
Makefile.conf to set your configurations:
$ gedit Makefile.conf
Compile and Run
To compile and run an application, run
make and set
$ make CEU_SRC=<path-to-ceu-application>
samples/ directory contains a number of examples.
To run all examples one after another, run
$ make samples