Follow along to learn how to successfully install CFBM19 and get to playing.
First, you must make sure that you have a legitimate copy of Madden NFL 19 for Windows PC. You cannot use a pirated or cracked copy and you cannot use a PS4 or Xbox One.
If you prefer not to read, you may watch the video tutorial below explaining how to get the mod working.
Frosty Mod Manager Setup
- Download and install Frosty Mod Manager here
- Download the latest mod package here (the zip file at the top of assets for the latest release)
- Unzip the mod package. This can be done with programs like winrar or 7zip
- Open Frosty Mod Manager
- When asked to select a configuration, press the New button
- Navigate to the location of your madden19.exe and select it. The most common location for this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Madden NFL 19, but that is not always the case. Do NOT select the trial executable (madden19_trial.exe)!
- In Frosty Mod Manager, click on Import Mods(s) in the bottom left corner.
- Navigate and select the CFBM19.fbmod and optionally the Revival.fbmod. Revival is a gameplay mod that tweaks the way the game plays.
- Click on the mods that you want to use and click Apply Mod(s) to apply the mod(s) to Frosty Mod Manager.
- With the mods applied, you can click on Launch at the top of FMM to launch into Madden with the mods applied.
- If you get prompted for administrator access, just allow it to go through.
NOTE: You still will need to load the roster into the game. There are 2 different ways to do that. Those will be covered next.
The mod package includes a roster file for you to use. Here are the steps to use that:
- Copy the ROSTER-CFBM19 file
- Navigate to This PC/Documents/Madden NFL 19/settings
- Paste the roster file there
And that is it! However, this is not always guaranteed to be the latest version. To guarantee that you have the latest version of the roster, you can load it from Community Files in-game. Here is how to do that:
- Navigate to the Setting Cog
- Select Share & Manage Files
- Select Download Community Files
- Search (Y button) for user ID "dweeks83"
- Select the CFBM19 Roster and download
- Go back to Share & Manage Files
- Select Load and Delete Files
- Load the CFBM19 roster
The latest roster should be loaded. You may have to go to Load and Delete Files every time you open Madden.
If you are having problems after either following the video or written tutorial, please consult the Troubleshooting wiki page.