Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
CFEclipse has dictionaries for:
- Adobe ColdFusion versions 5, MX 6.1, MX 7.01, 8 & 9
- Railo 1 and 3
- BlueDragon 6.2.1 and 7.0
- SQL Keywords (in sqlkeywords.txt)
The dictionary project is currently hosted at http://github.com/denuno/cfml. dictionary
Take a look at at http://github.com/denuno/cfml.parsing, in the cfml.parsing.cfmentat.tag.CFMLTags class for an example of it's current use.
To select a specific language dictionary for your project:
- Add the CFEclipse nature to the project by right clicking on the project name and selecting "Add/Remove CFE Nature"
- Bring up the properties for the project by right clicking on the project name and select "CFEclipse Properties" from the left hand list of properties.
- Select your ColdFusion Language Version from the list and then click on OK or Apply.
You can also create your own user defined dictionaries.
The ColdFusion 9 dictionary may currently only be available in the preview and dev versions of cfeclipse (1.4.x)