Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Converting Dreamweaver Snippets
- Copy your snippets from Dreamweaver: \Configuration\Snippets
- Go to your workspace (the one you open with eclipse) mine is: D:\Applications\eclipse_3.1.1\workspace.metadata.plugins\com.rohanclan.cfml\snippets and copy your Dreamweaver snippets to that location.
- Dreamweaver snippets are stored as .csn files, rename them as .xml files (this is not necessary but makes the files more consistent)
- Custom snippets may also be found in something like: D:\Documents and Settings_yourUserName\Application Data\Macromedia_theDWFolder_\Configuration\Snippets_
- Refresh your snippets view in CFEclipse.
[CEL] The workspace file may be your wwwroot folder if you so set it up. It took me twenty minutes to figure what exactly I was looking for in step 2 above - but I used the web root folder as my default workspace folder and had not realized it.
Related: Converting Homesite snippets