ConfigManagementCamp Portland 2017 CFP
Config Management Camp Portland will be on August 3rd 2017. Right after Devopsdays PDX. https://www.devopsdays.org/events/2017-portland/welcome/
We are looking for speakers for topics that are relevant for all topics Infrastrucutre as Code and Configuration management tools (Application Management, Continuous Delivery, Network Devices, Distributed Systems, etc.), and topics that tackle new evolutions in configuration management. Please see http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu for more details.
We are looking for both full talks and Ignites
We are specifically interested in topics such as
- Dynamic key/value and service discovery integrations
- "Classic" Config Management
- Secrets Management
- Testing, CI/CD workflows for infrastructure code
- Immutable infrastructure
- Orchestration / Scheduling / App Deployment
But also topics such as Configuration Management and :
- Future Infrastructure
- Sharing secrets
- Scaling - infrastructure, team, complexity, and/or time-to-market
- Datacenter- public cloud, private cloud, physical plant
Submissions are due by June 16th (updated) ! Before you submit, please make sure that you will be available to attend ConfigManagementCamp on August 3rd in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Portland is a single track event with limited room for speakers, we will open up the CFP for Config Management Camp Gent later this year which will have more slots available.
You should also know that because we are using an open proposals process, all of the information submitted below will be made public.
How to submit a CFP
This process is required for each individual submission ( 1 PR = 1 CfP )
- Fork this site (https://github.com/cfgmgmtcamp/2017-pdx-cfp/)
- Add your proposal to the ignites or presentations dir. An example and a template talk is available.
- Add your bio to the speaker dir.
- Send us a Pull Request.
As an alternative you can send us an email to email@example.com