A simple authenticator for small-medium size JupyterHub applications.
Native Authenticator provides the following features:
- New users can signup on the system;
- New users can be blocked of accessing the system and need an admin authorization;
- Option of increase password security by avoiding common passwords or minimum password length;
- Option to block users after a number attempts of login;
- Option of open signup and no need for initial authorization;
- Option of adding more information about users on signup.
Documentation is available here
To run the tests locally, you can install the development dependencies:
$ pip install dev-requirements.txt
Then run tests with pytest: