Firefox extension for quickly saving a webpage as a task to Remember The Milk from the tool bar.
The title and link of the current page are used to create the new task. A due date for the new task can optionally be set. Create new lists from Moo Later before saving a new task to it. Highlight text on the page and save it as a note to the new task in Remember The Milk. Find it in the Firefox Add-ons marketplace. Using Moo Later is easy: log in, check the details then start adding tasks.
Supports Firefox mobile!
Version 3 of Moo Later contains some new features and supports Firefox version 75 and above. For versions of Firefox before this please stay with Moo Later version 2. For version of firefox before 57, use Moo Later 1.2.
- On Linux/Mac/Windows
Alt + Mwill open Moo Later.
- Use the tab and enter keys to submit a new task without using the mouse.
This extension can be configured through the Firefox Add-ons Manager page. This is accessed by clicking the menu items
Tools -> Add-ons. Then select
Extensions from the side menu and click the
Preferences button for Moo Later.
- Default List - The name of the list that will be selected automatically for new tasks. It must match the name of an existing list with the same capitalization. New tasks can not be added to Smart Lists. Default is empty which will go to the Inbox. I recommend using a separate list for Moo Later created tasks, perhaps called
- Use Title - Use the title of the currently viewed page for new tasks. Default is checked.
- Use Address - Use the URL of the currently viewed page for new tasks. Default is checked.
- Show in context menus - Show Moo Later in the right click context menu. Default is checked.
- Use Smart Add - Should the new task's title be processed by Remember the Milk Smart Add? Default is checked.
When entering a new task the address must be a valid URL that starts with
https://. To save a task with no address the link field can be left empty.
- Install Node.js and npm.
npm installto install dependencies.
To build the extension, run:
npm run build
To create a development instance of Firefox with Moo Later installed, run:
npm run dev
This does not depend on it having been built; it will use the
src files as is.
This product uses the Remember The Milk API but is not endorsed or certified by Remember The Milk.