Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
globjects, version 1.0.0, created by CG Internals and the Computer Graphics Systems Group at the Hasso Plattner Institute, University of Potsdam, Germany.
Contact: Daniel Limberger, Willy Scheibel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- wrapper to current OpenGL objects: Buffer, Texture, Framebuffer, Program, Program Pipeline, Query, Renderbuffer, Sampler, Shader, Sync, Transform Feedback, and Vertex Array.
- state handling
- logging (iostream integration) and error handling
- string replacement in shaders
- uniform and uniform block management
- vertex attribute binding managment
- memory model using reference pointer
- shader templates
- fallback implementations of OpenGL concepts with support for manual strategy override
- full documentation (source code, wiki, readme)
- various examples
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The software is supplied “as is” and all use is at your own risk. CG Internals GmbH, Hasso Plattner Institute, and the University of Potsdam disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the software, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non‐infringement of proprietary rights. Neither this agreement nor any documentation furnished under it is intended to express or imply any warranty that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted, timely, or error‐free.
Under no circumstances shall CG Internals GmbH, Hasso Plattner Institute, or University of Potsdam be liable to any user for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, arising from or relating to this agreement, the software, or userʹs use or misuse of the software or any other services provided by CG Internals GmbH, Hasso Plattner Institute and University of Potsdam. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from the use or misuse of the software or any other services supplied by CG Internals, Hasso Plattner Institute, or University of Potsdam (including such damages incurred by third parties), or errors of the software.