Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Update ASM version to 6.2.1
- Allow "net.sf.cglib.experimental_asm7" system property to use experiment asm7 mode.
- Expose non-bridge methods more frequently.
- Update ASM version to 6.2.
- Drop support for Java6. (It may continue to work, but continuous integration tests will no longer validate it does.)
Fixes regressions in 3.2.2.
WARNING: This release contains a memory leak, a few regressions and a bug.
- Multiple enhanced classes may be recreated for the same class/callbackfilter, if the callback filter for the initial enhanced class is GC'd.
- If more than one thread generates a subclass using the same classloader at the same time (using Enhancer, FastClass, etc..), cache data about the reserved names and already-generated classes may be lost.
- If you use a custom naming policy that doesn't check the name against the predicate, the name isn't reserved against future generated names (so a correctly behaving naming policy might end up generating a duplicate class name).
- If you use a custom naming policy that always returns the same name, it's possible that Enhancer.create() may throw an exception.
Fixes regression from 3.2.1.
WARNING: This release does not respect setUseCache(false) on Enhancer & similar classes.
WARNING: This release has a regression with Enhancer/CallbackFilter. Previously proxies would be reused if filters were equal. Now they need to be identical. We are working on a fix for the regression and plan a 3.2.2 release.
update version to 3.1 update asm to 4.2 fix issue 39 (make things work with asm 4.1+), patch by Stuart McCulloch fix issue 42 (fix dynamic lookup for traceclassvisitor), patch by Stuart McCulloch