These are my customizations for Linux and macOS systems, my dotfiles.
Over the years I've had many different dotfiles, too many. So I created this repo as my obligatory location to house my customizations. However, it fell by the wayside and has not received much love. As I have time (which isn't likely) I'll be pruning it and adding to it from systems I currently have.
Installation of these files is accomplished with ansible. The only requirement for this repo is ansible. Once ansible is installed you can install this with;
ansible-playbook -K install.yml
This will ask for the sudo password to do things like install/remove go or update profile.d scripts.
(as of 12/16/2020)
- Fix build script to run in a container rather than on digitalocean.
- Create and add an uninstall playbook.
- Start populating .zshrc with zsh specific code.
- Write tests for .bashrc to make sure they all still work!
- Organize better based on OS and functional area.
- Add additional files to pull secrets and use as env vars.