- Only supports a few API methods (create call, create SMS), add a lot more
- When there's enough methods, split the menu into resource and action menus
- Add links to documentation
- Add some CSS that doesn't totally suck / UI overhaul
- Chrome extension zip file for easier install
- Render JSON/XML responses nicer than just plain text in a <textarea />
How to install
Follow these instructions: http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/getstarted.html#load except replace step 1-3 with a git clone.