For more information or to download plugins, view the documentation.
Chai offers a robust Plugin architecture for extending Chai's assertions and interfaces.
- Need a plugin? View the official plugin list.
- Want to build a plugin? Read the plugin api documentation.
- Have a plugin and want it listed? Simply add the following keywords to your package.json:
browserif your plugin works in the browser as well as Node.js
browser-onlyif your plugin does not work with Node.js
- chaijs / chai-docs: The chaijs.com website source code.
- chaijs / assertion-error: Custom
Errorconstructor thrown upon an assertion failing.
- chaijs / deep-eql: Improved deep equality testing for Node.js and the browser.
- chaijs / type-detect: Improved typeof detection for Node.js and the browser.
- chaijs / check-error: Error comparison and information related utility for Node.js and the browser.
- chaijs / loupe: Inspect utility for Node.js and browsers.
- chaijs / pathval: Object value retrieval given a string path.
Thank you very much for considering to contribute!
Here are a few issues other contributors frequently ran into when opening pull requests:
- Please do not commit changes to the
chai.jsbuild. We do it once per release.
- Before pushing your commits, please make sure you rebase them.
We also strongly encourage you to read our detailed contribution guidelines.
Please see the full Contributors Graph for our list of contributors.
Feel free to reach out to any of the core contributors with your questions or concerns. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
(The MIT License)
Copyright (c) 2011-2015 Jake Luer email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.