This releases fixed an engine incompatibility with 4.3.0
The 4.x.x series of releases will be compatible with Node 4.0. Please report any errors found in Node 4 as bugs, and they will be fixed.
The 5.x.x series, when released, will drop support for Node 4.0
This fix also ensures
pathval is updated to
1.1.1 to fix CVE-2020-7751
This is a minor release.
Not many changes have got in since the last release but this one contains a very important change (#1257) which will allow
jest users to get better diffs. From this release onwards,
jest users will be able to see which operator was used in their diffs. The
operator is a property of the
AssertionError thrown when assertions fail. This flag indicates what kind of comparison was made.
This is also an important change for plugin maintainers. Plugin maintainers will now have access to the
flag, which they can have access to through an util
Thanks to all the amazing people that contributed to this release.
contain.oneOfto take an array of possible values (@voliva)
- Adding operator attribute to assertion error (#1257) (@rpgeeganage)
closeToerror message will now inform the user when a
deltais required (@eouw0o83hf)
- Add contains flag to oneOf documentation (@voliva)
- Make sure that
useProxyconfig is checked in
- Add tests for
This is a minor release. Thank you to all of our contributors and users!
- feat(assertions): add 'still' language chain (#1194; @ScottRudiger)
- .lengthOf for Maps and Sets (#1110, #1131; @asbish)
- feat: Add the assert.fail([message]) interface (#1116, #1117; @s-leroux)
- fix: remove Chai frames from
.deep.equalstack (#1124; @meeber)
- add 'catch' keyword to proxyExcludedKeys (#1050, #1101; @generalandrew)
- property assertion should only accept strings if nested (#1043, #1044; @solodynamo)
- fix: Make tests pass with
--use_strict(#1034, #1040; @shvaikalesh)
- perf: Optimize proxify and stringDistance (#1098; @sophiebits)
- fix: Avoid repeated String#slice calls in stringDistance (#1095; @bmeurer)
- Fix typos and remove trailing whitespaces (#1042; @simonewebdesign)
- Remove unnecessary code (#1049; @abetomo)
- Fix variable declaration (#1048; @abetomo)
- test(assert): increase coverage (#1084, #1085; @brutalcrozt)
- test: stop modifying globals in Proxy tests (#1144; @meeber)
- Fix unbalanced quotes in assert.notInclude example (#1200; @haykam821)
- docs: fix bad
.stringexample (#1156, #1157; @meeber)
- fixed package npm url (#1151; @wadie)
- Spelling (#1145; @jsoref)
- docs: corrected spelling (#1141; @Powell-v2)
- docs: fix wrong
.propertychaining examples (#193 (comment), #1130; @meeber)
- docs: improve throws examples (#1113; @ColinEberhardt)
- Fix typos (#1107; @tbroadley)
- docs: correct
.okdescription (#1047; @shvaikalesh)
- chore: update package-lock.json (#1198; @meeber)
- Update mocha to the latest version (#1127)
- chore: update dependencies (#1157; @meeber)
- Update browserify to the latest version (#1135)
- chore: update Node versions in Travis config (#1126; @meeber)
- chore: remove Opera from Sauce config (#1125; @meeber)
- chore: update dependencies (#1118; @meeber)
- chore: update dependencies (#1074; @meeber)
- Chore: change coverage service (coverall to codecov) (#927, #1073; @brutalcrozt)
- chore: add package-lock.json (#1013; @meeber)
This release fixes a bug when running in certain environments, and includes a few minor documentation fixes.
- fix: update
deep-eqlto version 3.0.0 (#1020)
- fix: replace code causing breakage under strict CSP (#1032; @Alhadis)
This release includes a few bug and documentation fixes.
.instanceofto allow DOM interfaces in IE11 (#1000, #1008; @meeber)
.includeto work with all objects (#1009, #1012; @meeber)
This release includes one new feature and a few bug fixes.
- Allow dates for isBelow and isAbove assertions (#980, #990; @v1adko)
- fix: check target's type in
.propertyassertion (#992; @meeber)
We have another bugfix release, addressing some issues for WebPack 1 users.