Chainer/PyTorch Migration Library
chainer-pytorch-migration is a provisional tool to help migrating Chainer projects to PyTorch.
chainer-pytorch-migration (CPM) is a tool to help in the migration process of a project from Chainer to PyTorch.
The main features in CPM are:
- Use PyTorch models with Chainer training scripts
- Use Chainer models with PyTorch training scripts
- Use Chainer extensions with Ignite trainers
- Use PyTorch memory allocator in CuPy
The main goal of CPM is to allow components from the two frameworks to interact together while the migration of a project is on-going.
Please refer to the migration guide for the detailed usage.
pip install chainer-pytorch-migration # Required only if you want to use `chainer_pytorch_migration.ingite`: pip install pytorch-ignite # Required only if you want to use CuPy integration: # See: https://docs-cupy.chainer.org/en/latest/install.html#install-cupy pip install cupy-cudaXXX
You can contribute to this project by sending a pull request. After approval, the pull request will be merged by the reviewer.
Before making a contribution, please confirm that:
- Code quality stays consistent across the script, module or package.
- Code is covered by unit tests.
- API is maintainable.