MooPlay gives some tools on top of an html5 video markup. You can build your own player with :
- a play / pause control
- buttons to move inside the video (rewind and fast forward)
- an interactive play progress slider
- a load progress bar
- a volume slider and a mute button
- subtitles loaded through an ajax request and synchronized with the video. Supported formats are SubRip (.srt) and SubViewer (.sub)
- displays current or remaining time
- a full page display button
The video element methods can be called by other scripts, MooPlay objects will adapt themself to any state changes.
More functionnalities will be available.
A demo page is available at http://mooplay.challet.eu/.
How to use
Please see the documentation
About a hundred tests are running on each new step, to make sure all the functionnalities are still available.