Champaign County Children's Advocacy Center Website
This is a webpage built for the Champaign County Children's Advocacy Center through the course CS465/ADV492 taught by Mike Yao at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The purpose of this assignment was to meet and deliver a product for a client in a group. We built this webpage for the Champaign County Children's Advocacy Center to offer a unified place for children and parents coming into the facility to find information and literature about what to expect, as well as a place where possible donors would come and learn about how the CCCAC benefits the community.
Making Changes To Text
A short how-to on making changes to the text on the website is available here
Languages & tools
- Google Fonts for fonts.
- d3pie v0.2.1 is used for pie chart graphics under "Why It Matters" tab.
- BootStrap is used for responsive mixins on all pages.
- JQuery for smooth scrolling/animations.
- Plain CSS was used for styling
If you would like to volunteer for the Champaign County Children's Advocacy Center, please inquire at: CACMail@co.champaign.il.us
This website was created as part of a project for CS468/ADV492 with Mike Yao. Website code was written by Connie Fan & Crystal Wang. Please
- Crystal Wang Header, footer, navigation bar, sidebar, page layout, mobile layout, "Staff", "About".
- Connie Fan All graphics, Facebook integration, "Resources", "What We Do", "Why It Matters".
- Jacob Turenne
- Ellie Hahn
- Austin Green Email: email@example.com
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details