The dev builds channel automatically compile from the dev branch, if you just want the latest build.
Install the required tools
Fork and clone
- Fork Clover by pressing the Fork button
- Open up a terminal (git bash if on Windows)
- Clone your new repo
git clone https://github.com/YOURNAME/Clover
Setup Android Studio
- Open Android Studio
- Click "Open an existing Android Studio project"
- Select the file
Clover/Clover/build.gradleand press OK
- When asked, install any required tools.
- Sync the project again and it should be ready.
Create a pull request
- Commit your changes with a descriptive message.
- Push your changes to your fork.
- Create a pull request with a good description.
I just want an apk!
You will still need the Android sdk installed, but because we use gradle the following command in the terminal should be enough:
./gradlew assembleDefaultRelease. The apk ends up in Clover/Clover/app/build/outputs/apk/default/release/. See the comment in the build.gradle file how to sign your apk.