Thank you for visiting the CL Job Board! This web application has been developed using Laravel 10, PHP 8.1, the latest version of Tailwind CSS, and the latest version of Alpine.js. The purpose of this job board is to facilitate the connection between employers and job seekers. It offers a platform for job creation, job application, expected salary input, company registration, and an advanced filter system.
- Create and post job listings
- Specify job details, requirements, and qualifications
- Set the expected salary for the job
- Browse and search job listings
- Apply for jobs
- Input expected salary when applying for a job
- Register a user account
- Submit job applications
- Companies can register an account to post jobs
- Manage company information
- Job seekers can refine their job search using advanced filters
- Filter jobs by location, industry, experience level, and more
- Easily find relevant job listings based on specific criteria
To run the Laravel CL Job Board application locally, you need to have the following technologies installed:
- Laravel 10
- PHP 8.1
- Tailwind CSS (latest version)
- Alpine.js (latest version)
Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/chanmyaemaung/job-board.git
Navigate to the project directory:
Install the dependencies:
Create a copy of the .env.example file and rename it to .env. Update the necessary configuration values, such as database settings.
Generate the application key:
php artisan key:generate
Run the database migrations and seed the database with sample data:
php artisan migrate:fresh --seed
Build the frontend assets:
npm install && npm run dev
Start the development server:
php artisan serve
Access the application in your browser at http://localhost:8000.
If you encounter any issues while using the CL Job Board, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll be happy to assist you.
Anyone in the world who wants to help make the CL Job Board better is welcome to do so. Visit our GitHub project at https://github.com/chanmyaemaung/job-board if you want to help with this project.
The CL Job Board is licensed under the GPLv2 or later license.