Infectious Disease Sequencing Platform
IDseq is a hypothesis-free global software platform that helps scientists identify pathogens in metagenomic sequencing data.
- Discover - Identify the pathogen landscape
- Detect - Monitor and review potential outbreaks
- Decipher - Find potential infecting organisms in large datasets
Check out our repositories:
- idseq-web - Frontend portal (here)
- idseq-workflows - Bioinformatics workflows
- idseq-cli - Command line upload interface
- idseq-bench - Pipeline benchmarking tools
Check out our wiki for getting started with development in this repository and in IDseq in general.