An open PHP/C++-based proxy framework for the Nabaztag/Tag™ electronic pet with jabber protocol.
Nabaztag is a trade mark of Violet. OpenJabNab is not owned by or affiliated with Violet.
This software is provided under a GPL license. Read the COPYING file for details.
OpenJabNab uses Qt Open Source Edition, see http://trolltech.com/products/qt/licenses/licensing/opensource for the license
This initial version has no true feature. Its main use is understanding the dialog between the Nabaztag/tag and the Violet's servers : every call can be logged in a log files or printed on the screen.
OpenJabNab is composed of 2 distinct parts :
- An Http-Wrapper written in PHP to redirect all Http calls to the server
- A server written in C++ to handle all http calls & xmpp communications
- A Nabaztag/tag
- An Apache server (use of RewriteEngine in .htaccess file) or Lighttpd server (use of mod_rewrite, see README.lighty)
- PHP scripting enabled at preferred Webserver
- Qt 4 correctly installed (with dev libraries)
- Drop the PHP files into a web server folder. This folder must the root of a domain or subdomain (e.g. my.domain.com)
- Generate Makefiles with qmake -r, then make
- Edit the openjabnab.ini file and move it to the bin folder (you have to change all "my.domain.com" strings)
- Execute openjabnab builded in the bin folder
- Configure the Nabaztag/tag to use 'my.domain.com/vl' in advanced settings
- Restart the Nabaztag/tag
- 2008-01-24 v0.01 Initial revision
- 2010-06-09 v0.10 Added some formating
- 2011-08-16 v0.11 Removed Nabaztag.com-URL (Site suspended) Added Lighty as supported Webserver