You can post any texts on UnityEditor.
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/unityeditormemo-81812 (At AssetStore not the lastest version yet)
Supported Unity versions
Unity 5.6 or newer
- Import UnityEditorMemo to your Project.
- Select [Window] ->[UnityEditorMemo] .
Memos are managed by category.
- Press [+] button at the top of the window. You can open category menu.
- Enter the name of category on the text field, then press Register button.
- When you press [≡] button, you can edit the name of category you have created. When you press [≡] again, the edits are saved.
- When you press [x] button, you can delete the category.
NOTE: You cannot edit nor delete default category .
- Write something in text-area. Then press Post button. The memo is created.
- You can select the label of the memo. Also, you can add your emotions to the memo.
- You can edit the memo when you click right-mouse-button over the memo and select [Edit], or press [≡] button at the top of right.
- If you want to delete the memo, click right-mouse-button over the memo and select [Delete].
- You can add any Assets in project to your memo. Drag drop the asset to the memo. You can easily access the asset.
NOTE : Basically you cannot add the GameObject in scene. If the GameObject has SceneMemo, you can add the GameObject to your memo.
- Label type has Red, Green, Cyan, Yellow and Magenta.
- You can name the label color. Open category menu and set label name whatever you like.
You can add the memo to the GameObject in scene.
- Select the GameObject you want to add the memo to, and press [+] button.
- When you select the GameObject which has the SceneMemo, the balloon icon is shown instead of [+] button.
- You can show the SceneMemo when you press balloon icon.
- You can edit the SceneMemo when you click right-mouse-button over the memo and select [Edit], or press [≡] button at the top of right.
- [ShowAtScene] is ON, the SceneMemo will appear at SceneView when you select the GameObject.
- You can select the label of the SceneMemo.
- You can disable UnitySceneMemo from Preference window.
- You can change the SceneMemo's position at SceneView from Preference window.