Chargely SDK for PHP
The official Chargely SDK for PHP greatly simplifies technical implementation of Chargely features. The SDK is open source and hosted on GitHub.
- Is built for PHP 5.4+ and is compliant with PSR-4 autoloaders.
- Is easy to install through Composer.
- Simple API. You don't need to worry about certain implementation details. With SSO, for example, you don't need to worry about certain JWT fields or which hashing algorithm to use; these are all handled for you.
- Better support. We'll be much better positioned to provide technical assistance for your implementation.
- Better security & stability. We're constantly updating the library with security updates and bug fixes.
- Sign up for Chargely – Before you begin, you need to sign up for a Chargely account, :doc:`connect a site to Chargify </getting_started/connect_chargify>` and :doc:`retrieve your public/private key pair </single_sign_on/enabling>`.
- Minimum requirements – To run the SDK, your system will need to meet the minimum requirements, including having PHP 5.4+.
- Install the SDK – Using Composer is the recommended way to install the Chargely SDK for PHP. The SDK is available via Packagist under the chargely/chargely-sdk-php package. Please see the :doc:`Installation section </sdk_php/installation>` of this documentation for more detailed information about installing the SDK through Composer and other means.
- Using the SDK – The best way to become familiar with how to use the SDK is to continue reading this documentation. There are specific guides for each supported service, such as :doc:`single sign-on </sdk_php/single_sign_on>`.
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 installation single_sign_on