ATTENTION: this repo is no longer maintained, I don't use
st anymore, and
have switched to
This is a fork of the excellent st terminal by
Suckless (most recently based on st-0.8.1).
st is configured by forking and
applying appropriate patching and source modifications. This repository
constitutes my personal configuration of
Changes From the Default:
st displaying a gnuplot test to demonstrate sixel graphics support
- All scrollback patches have been applied.
- The colorscheme has been set to gruvbox.
- The font has been set to gohufont.
- The cursor has been configured to be a red I-beam style.
- Experimental support for sixel graphics has been added. There are several
clearcauses all sixels to be deleted from scrollback.
- Rendering sixel graphics may cause unusual cursor placement, this is not specific to this variant of st - the same issue is present in the xterm implementation. This is likely an issue of sixel height not being detected correctly.
- Preliminary support for some additional control sequences has been added, namely OSC 11 and 10 with more planned.
- CSI S and T escape behavior has been modified to fix a bug where S or T escapes would sometimes cause lines to be deleted from the scrollback buffer.
Almost all of the code in this repository is not my work, but the work of the suckless engineering team (see suckless.org) or other members of the suckless community. This code is used with permission as defined in the suckless license.
Sixel-graphics related code was taken from this diff https://gist.github.com/saitoha/70e0fdf22e3e8f63ce937c7f7da71809 and modified. This looks like it has some GPL licensed code in it, so you should probably consider my fork to be GPL also.
All modifications that constitute my own own original work are (c) 2018 Charles Daniels, All Rights Reserved, and may be considered available under the terms of the suckless license.
The original README file for
st may be viewed in the file