The Charlotte Tech community website http://techclt.com
- git clone https://github.com/charlotte-ruby/techclt.git
- Make sure you are using rvm with a 1.9.x version of Ruby. If not, install rvm.
- cd techclt
- gem install bundler
- bundle install
- rake db:migrate
- rails server
- visit http://localhost:3000 in a browser.
**ubuntu users may need to:
$ sudo apt-get install libmagickwand-dev libmagick-dev
- Fork the project.
- Read through the outstanding issues or report new ones.
- Write some tests to make sure we don't accidentally break each other's code.
- Send a pull request.
- Move to Rails 3.1
- Test coverage
- Calendar integration
- New member approval process
- Image uploading/cropping bug
- Speed up page load