A website made in hopes to recreate the no longer available Internet Wishlist. Website can be temporarily accessed here.
- The project connects idea gurus and developers
- Idea gurus (aka anyone) can submit their specific ideas through a form on the website.
- Once the idea is approved, it will then be posted onto the website for any interested developers to work on.
- After the developer is done, they could either send the GitHub repo / website/ app / game etc. directly back to the idea guru or to share it on the Internet Wishlist repo.
- Regardless, all contributors may update their idea / project contributions here.
- All ideas & projects belong 100% to the creators and no one, other than the creators themselves may take credit for their work.
- Keep the projects open source so they can be continually improved by others as well!
Most of the project is undone, so feel free to work on the project however you want! As long as your PR doesn't crash the page, it'll most likely be accepted! :) Just wanted to share this idea before Hacktoberfest ends!
Make sure to add your name to CONTRIBUTORS after making a PR
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub. This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.
- Fork it (https://github.com/charmaine/InternetWishlist)
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request