We want YOU to come talk or present at a future charmCityJS event! (Seriously, we want you to do it. We'll beg if we have to.) A "talk" can be anything:
- a walk-through of some code you wrote
- a project you're working on
- a story about SMS poetry
- a story about some art you played around with
- a story about a typewriter made of colors
- a story about a robot you met/made
- a story about using empathy to be a better debugger
- a story about a song you made a computer co-create
- a story about teaching JS in Thailand
- a story about some wearable tech you think is cool
Talks must be 15 minutes or less for us to consider them, with 10 minute talks being our preference. Our events occur on the first Wednesday of the month--check out our meetup.com page for a list of upcoming events.
To submit an idea, just create a new issue and fill it out with your details. Just casually give us an idea of what you'll talk about and how long it'll be. OK GO!!!
Note: If you'd prefer not to use GitHub for any reason, you can also submit talks via this Google Form: http://goo.gl/forms/gBCRtIiyMH