Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version adds back native bower support. We were able to get a name that matches in case with npm.
bower install chart.js. Huge props to @simonbrunel for getting our build system working and fully automated.
- Support a minimum unit on the time scale. Set
time.minUnitto one of the time scale units to use. #3254 Thanks @ianks
- An issue where a zero width border was incorrectly drawn. #3241 Thanks @Pikamander2
- Fixed an incorrect link in the docs #3280 Thanks @trantorLiu
- Return the correct tooltip labels when 2 category axes are used. #3278 Thanks @etimberg
- Improve performance of the time scale by caching intermediate results. #3211 Thanks @desowin
- Fixed an error when the legend of a pie chart was toggled and there were multiple datasets of different lengths. #3309 Thanks @zachpanz88
- Change JSHint to eslint #3256 Thanks @simonbrunel
- Setup new eslint guidelines #3308 Thanks @zachpanz88
- Clean up chart creation in tests. #3287 Thanks @simonbrunel
More details in the release PR: #3321