Hi, I'm Christian Charukiewicz. I'm a software engineer, technology & product leader, teacher, learner, avid reader, and culinary enthusiast. I'm a Partner & Principal Software Engineer at Foxhound Systems, a custom software development company that creates reliable, high performance web applications. We specialize in building with Haskell, Elm, and Nix.
- I've been programming since the mid-2000s, and started by writing IRC scripts and tweaking forum software.
- My favorite programming language is Haskell, my second favorite is Elm.
- I think statically typed functional programming results in a boon in developer productivity and leads to project success, and is something every programmer should learn.
- I'm a huge fan of Linux and run it on all of my machines, including my desktop and laptops.
- My favorite way of managing a system is using Nix, and I use it both personally and professionally.
- I read at least one book each month.
Want to get in touch? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org