Chat21-web-widget is a Free Live Chat Widget built on Firebase with Angular5 that lets you support and chat with visitors and customers on your website. More information about web widget here : http://www.tiledesk.com
With Chat21-web-widget you can:
- Invite your website visitors to share feedback and suggestions to better understand their needs.
- Answer questions from website visitors instantly to increase trust
- Add a code snippet to your website easly
- It's a HTML5 widget built with Google Firebase, Angular5 and Bootstrap
- Send a direct message to a preset user
- Receive realtime support from your team
- Form to enter the chat sentiment
- Configure the widget with company logo and colors
- Chat21 Web Widget is free and open source.
- Install git:
- Install Angular CLI with
npm install -g @angular/cli. More info here https://github.com/angular/angular-cli#installation
- A Firebase project. Create one free on
- "Chat21 Firebase cloud functions" installed. Instructions:
- Clone the repository with :
git clone https://github.com/chat21/chat21-web-widget <YOUR_PATH>
- Move to the downloaded project path
- Compile the project with
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
-prod flag for a production build.
Build for production with :
ng build --prod --base-href --output-hashing none
Widget in action
To see this widget in action you can go on 'http://chat21.org'
Deploy to AWS S3 (Optional)
aws s3 sync . s3://tiledesk-widget
Or With a different AWS Profile:
aws --profile f21 s3 sync . s3://tiledesk-widget
docker image build -t tiledesk-web-widget . docker run -p 4200:80 tiledesk-web-widget