An open source disaster response system
Suraksha is an open souce disaster response system (released under GNU GPLv3) it is currently in pre-alpha stage. Currently the system is able to,
- Manage disaster response centers
- Allow people a bird's eye view of the current distribution of disaster response centers in an affected arear
- Allow disaster centers to communicate their needs to the public
- Allow the public to pledge help & donations to centers
- Allow individuals to lookup people in Suraksha database using a facial recognition tech.