Previously, on https://gist.github.com/cheeaun/5835757.
- CatchJS - Screenshots, click trails, email notifications, remote object logging, intelligent error grouping. Extremely lightweight, only 1.78KB.
- Errorception - translate error messages to English; stack traces, source maps, smart grouping
- Muscula - source maps, translate error messages to English
- Airbrake - tracekit, source maps. No automatic error capture.
- The Root Cause - RootCause provides you with a comprehensive set of tools to monitor and reproduce errors in web sites / applications. Using the built-in recorder feature you’ll know exactly what the user did. By Bryntum who also makes Siesta js ui + unit testing tool
- Sentry - source maps, tracekit, breadcrumbs, inline React error codes; free for <10,000 events/month; open source server and clients
- Raygun - Error and crash reporting software, stack traces, breadcrumbs, source map support, custom data and tags, filtering, email and chat alerts, sensitive data filtering, deployment tracking, user tracking and real user monitoring (RUM), works with every major language and platform.
- Bugsnag - source maps
- Rollbar - can trace errors in 3rd party scripts as well; free for <5000 events/month; source maps
- TrackJS - stores timeline of events that have lead to the error
- Usersnap - stack traces; console recorder include XHR monitoring
- Atatus - real user monitoring(RUM), source maps, tracekit, timeline of events
- Loggly - no stack tracing
- jsErrLog - running on the free Google AppEngine
- Ruxit Web Monitoring - real user and synthetic monitoring including stacktraces, originating user action and detailed browser metrics.
- NewRelic Browser - JS errors, real user monitoring, AJAX request insights
Comparisons between services
- Comparison matrix in a Google Sheet by Igor Santos
- https://getcoalmine.com/ [DEAD, Nov 8, 2013]
- http://damnit.jupiterit.com/ [DEAD]
- http://rescuejs.com/ [DEAD, acquired by Bugsnag]
- https://errplane.com/ [DEAD, pivoted]
- http://jserror.net/ [DEAD, probably]
- http://www.errorify.com/ - source maps [DEAD]
- https://www.proxino.com/ [DEAD]
- http://www.exceptional.io/ [DEAD, acquired by Airbrake]
- http://www.bugsense.com/ [DEAD, acquired by Splunk]
- https://crashlog.io/ [DEAD]
- http://www.geterrorzero.com/ [DEAD]
- https://www.debuggify.net/ - source maps, tracekit [DEAD]
- http://www.errzero.com/ [DEAD]
- http://qbaka.com/ [DEAD]
- http://www.exceptionhub.com/ [DEAD]
- https://errlytics.com/ [DEAD, announced service discontinuation on homepage]
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.