These are work-in-progress node.js bindings. I'll supply examples and screenshots when it can be used.
It should work with wayland 1.4.0 and newer.
- Verify that the Proxy::Marshal doesn't leak memory and works properly in every situation.
- Verify that interface signature handling code is correct.
- Write some more examples, see whether the new bindings work properly.
- Verify that everything works.
- Find a good method for listener to provide the correct proxy.
- Provide interface parser, for users to access weston interfaces from their apps.
- Write example for drag&drop and copy&paste.
- Find some code that crashes, then put the system go into known state instead of crashing.
- Provide wayland-egl bindings and tune cheery's webgl-bindings to work with wayland.
- Write a small toolkit that provides every feature provided by wayland.
- Find nice lib which loads PNG or JPG files in RGBA -format.
- Write a tiny blitting engine.
- Fill the task list with more tasks when you know what to do.
Bitcoin address for donations: 19Cjd98dNM4SRoNP1t1qbYunYCz8TgjQAm (node-wayland)