You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
deprecated-master has the old cookbooks
[COOK-1087] Update the CONTRIBUTING file to fix a minor typo
Preparing repository for splitting cookbooks into their own repos.
* Add a CONTRIBUTING file to each cookbook.
* Move the Changes/Roadmap section(s) to CHANGELOG.md.
* Create the Apache LICENSE file in each cookbook.
[COOK-1049] remove unneeded external restart script from sql_server::…
COOK-820, guard applicable node.save calls with check for chef-solo
* bump windows cookbook dependency version to pick up Ruby 1.9 compat fixes
* [COOK-773] win_friendly_path is no longer a module_function
* rename accept_license_terms attribute to accept_eula for consistency with other cookbooks like iis
rename accept_license_terms attribute to accept_eula for consistency …
…with other cookbooks like iis
[COOK-773] win_friendly_path is no longer a module_function
[COOK-681] initial sql_server cookbook