- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-32 Ensure hint file is created to improve Ohai detection.
- KNIFE-181 correct mixed use of 'rackspace_auth_url' and 'rackspace_api_auth_url'. Only 'rackspace_auth_url' is correct.
- KNIFE-182 default to Rackspace Open Cloud (v2)
- KNIFE-267 Rackspace server create with networks
- KNIFE-271 Enable winrm authentication on knife-rackspace
- KNIFE-281 pass https_proxy and http_proxy setting onto fog; added ssl_verify_peer setting to disable certificate validation
- KNIFE-282 Add the ability to inject files on server creation
KNIFE-289 Add Integration Tests
KNOWN ISSUES: KNIFE-296 knife-windows overrides -x option with winrm-user
- bump release to fix permission issues inside the gem
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-39 support for Rackspace Open Cloud (v2)
- server list puts the name in second column
- flavor list supports VCPUs for v2
- server delete for v2 will attempt the name when purging since we set the name
- docs updated to reflect all of the regions and APIs supported
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-36 Changed to code to use IP address for bootstrapping
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-38 Support the -P --purge option
- Refactored to use msg_pair method like other knife plugins with eye on eventual base class.
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-29 Support private network to connect to for bootstrap
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-40 Support for disabling host key checking
- Added the 'unknown' state to
rackspace server list, appeared transitory
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-25 version bump to match knife-ec2's dependencies
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-33 chef-full is new default
- updated authors
- Fix of small typo "backspace" > "rackspace".
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-31 chef dependency needed, add explicit gem deps
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-7 switch to uneven_columns_across for prettier output
- updated for rackspace_api_username and the correct current image number for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
- KNIFE-RACKSPACE-26 fog doesn't provide cores enumeration anymore
- updated copyright and removed trailing comma
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-30 Make use of --json-attributes option for knife bootstrap.
- remove dependency on net-ssh and net-ssh-multi..neither is access directly in plugin
- KNIFE_RACKSPACE-18: Increase net-ssh-multi dependecy to 1.1.0