Pcap_DNSProxy, a local DNS server based on WinPcap and LibPcap
Please visit Documents folder to read detail introduction.
Pcap_DNSProxy is a tool based on WinPcap/LibPcap which can filter DNS poisoning. It provides a convenient and powerful way to change Hosts via regular expressions, DNSCurve/DNSCrypt protocol support, as well as parallel request and TCP request support. Multiple servers parallel request can improve the reliability of domain name resolution in a bad network:
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack support, custom the multiple listening addresses, port and protocols.
- Provides DNS service for other devices with custom limiting requests.
- CNAME Hosts and Local DNS servers resolution support, which can improve DNS service quality.
- Main/Alternate servers support and servers parallel requests with multiple times support, which can improve DNS service reliability.
- Built-in DNS cache, also EDNS tag, DNSSEC and DNSCurve/DNSCrypt protocol support.
- SOCKS version 4/4a/5 and HTTP CONNECT tunnel protocol including TLS/SSL handshake support.
- Lots of options and powerful error reporting.
- ASCII, UTF-8(/BOM), UTF-16(LE/BE) and UTF-32(LE/BE) encoding including Unicode standard requirements support.
- 64-bit/x64: Windows Vista/2008 and later.
- 32-bit/x86: Windows XP SP3/2003 SP2 and later.
- FreeBSD/Linux which support all dependency packages.
- 64-bit Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion) and later.
- Please visit openwrt-Pcap_DNSProxy project.
- Supported types of network devices in capture module
- Ethernet and Apple IEEE 1394/FireWire in data link layer.
- IPv4/PPPoE and IPv6/PPPoEv6 in network layer.
GNU General Public License/GNU GPL v2