Awesome list of React Renderer
If you want to contribute to this list (please do), send me a pull request.
Table of Contents
- Web (+ NW & Electron)
- Command Line Interface
Web (+ NW & Electron)
- react-tiny-dom - A minimal implementation of react-dom using react-reconciler
- react-art - React Bridge to the ART Drawing Library.
- react-canvas - High performance canvas rendering for React components.
- react-pixi-fiber - Write PixiJS applications using React declarative style.
- react-three - React bindings to create and control a 3D scene using three.js.
- React-GL - Render React components in WebGL for 60 FPS animations.
- ReactLiberty - Connect, discover, be free to choose between WebGL / Canvas (PIXI) / DOM or any other UI renderer.
- react-vr - Render React components in WebGL/WebVR for VR apps.
- react-konsul - A react renderer that renders to the browser's devtools console.
- react-worker-dom - Experiments to see the advantages of using Web Workers to Render React Virtual DOM.
- rax - A universal React-compatible render engine.
- react-native-dom An experimental, comprehensive port of React Native to the web.
- proton-native - A React environment for cross platform native desktop apps
- react-native - A framework for building native apps with React.
- react-titanium - React custom renderer for Appcelerator® Titanium™ SDK.
Command Line Interface
- react-blessed - A react renderer for blessed.
- ink - React for interactive command-line apps
- react-cli - a react renderer for the command line
- react-tvml - React bindings to Apple's TVJS and TVML.
- React-Gibbon - React bindings to Netflix's custom Gibbon rendering layer on TV devices.
- react-tv - React development for TV (WebOS, SmartTVs)
- react-ape - React Renderer to build UI interfaces using canvas/WebGL
- react-hardware - React Hardware enables you to build firmata-based hardware applications using React.
- react-dmx - Use React components to control lights and devices with DMX channels
- react-html-email - Create HTML email templates using React without dealing with archaic HTML elements.
- oy - Render HTML emails on the server with React.
- react-pdf - Create PDF files using React.
- redocx - Create word documents using React.
- react-fs-renderer - Declaratively render a tree of files with JSX.
- wax - An experimental, JSX-compatible renderer for the Web Audio API.
- noop-renderer - This is a renderer of React that doesn't have a render target output. It is useful to demonstrate the internals of the reconciler in isolation and for testing semantics of reconciliation separate from the host environment.
- react-test-renderer - React package for snapshot testing.
- react-x11 - React renderer with X11 as a target.
- react-sketchapp - render React components to Sketch.
- react-slack-renderer - render Slack messages using React.
- workflow-react - render your desktop layout with React
- tiny-react-renderer - Learn you a React Renderer for Great Good.
- Making-a-custom-React-renderer - Tutorial on how to make a custom React renderer.
To the extent possible under law, Chen-Tsu Lin has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.