Welcome to the DualBootPatcher Wiki!
This wiki was created to explain everything about DualBootPatcher, From A to Z. It contains a lot of information, hope it'll be useful for you.
What is DualBootPatcher?
DualBootPatcher is an open-source app that allows multiple ROMs to be installed on a single Android device. It does its best to work with existing code and does not require explicit support from ROMs. There are currently 320+ supported devices and their variations. It's originally developed by the amazing developer @chenxiaolong with help of many contributors.
What does the app do ?:
- Custom kernels for dual boot support
- ROMs so that they can be installed as secondary
- Google Apps packages for AOSP-based ROMs
- SuperSU so that it can be used in the secondary ROM
Where can you find it?
- How to use DualBootPatcher?
- Building DualBootPatcher from source
- Building DualBootPatcher using docker images
- Building DualBootPatcher using TravisCI
- How to add new Devices to DualBootPatcher?
- How to submit new Devices to official DualBootPatcher support?
Other Wiki Pages:
App developed by @chenxiaolong
Wiki Originally created by: @Caio99BR
Updated and edited by: @yshalsager