Cisco Security REST API
This is a collection of modules that interact with REST API available in Cisco Security applications:
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) 2.1
- Cisco Security Manager (CSM) 4.12
- Cisco Firepower Management Center (FMC) 6.1
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS) 5.8
- Cisco Firepower eXtensible Operating System (FXOS) 2.1
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances (ASA) 9.6
acs-demo.py: Demo script for ACS REST API
csm-exec-fw-cmd.py: Send read-only commands to all firewalls managed by CSM.
csm-fmc-object-migration.py: Read network policy objects used in firewall rules from CSM and create them in FMC.
csm-shared-fw-rules.py: Read shared firewall access rules policies from CSM.
fmc_delete_networkgroups.py: Delete all non-default network objects from FMC. This is useful for API testing.
fmc_migrate_objects.py: Migrate policy objects from one FMC to another. This is useful when FMC needs to be re-imaged.
fmc_test_objects-networks.py: Test FMC Object Manager API
fmc_workstation_nwog.py: Create network objects in FMC as per information in CSV file.
ise-demo.py: Demo script for ISE REST API
fxos_test_version.py: Quick test to check FXOS software version.
asa_test_cli.py: Quick test to check ASA software version and show command outputs.
- Python 2.7.x
- lxml (required for CSM, ISE and ACS)
- pyxb (required for CSM)
- netaddr (Used in CSM to FMC network object migration)