A "Like" button for your presentation running in Chrome/Chromium. You can also add comments!
Built on Chrome/Clojure/MongoDB.
- A web-based "Like" button that can be used by anyone on the same network
- Participants may add a comment if they wish
- The "Like" or comment is shown as a visual notification in the top right of your screen
- A live screenshot of the current browser tab for all participants
- All data saved to MongoDB (current URL, name of sender, comment if supplied)
- Leiningen 2
- Chromium or Google Chrome
Ensure you have a local MongoDB server running.
Start the server (it uses port 9090 by default).
iApprove $ cd clj iApprove/clj $ lein run
Install the browser extension.
- Go to
Load unpacked extension...
- Select the
chrome-extensionfolder from the repo
How to use
- Find your IP address. (You can use
- Send the link with your IP address, using port 9090, to all participants. (They must be connected to the same network!)
- It should look something like this:
Participants should follow the link and enter their name in the field provided. When they press "Like" a notification will appear in your current browser tab.
When finished, don't forget to disable the iApprove browser extension.
All "likes" and "comments" are stored in the
i-approve MongoDB database in the
(A "like" is a "comment" that has no message.)
Licensed under the MIT License. Copyright (c) 2015 TouchType Ltd.