There are a ton of fancy dotfiles installers and configuration managers out there but I'm a fan of simplicity. Simply clone this repository and run the
install.sh script. The script will symlink all the appropriate dotfiles into the appropriate locations on OS X.
$ git clone email@example.com:chevex/dotfiles.git $ cd ./dotfiles $ ./install.sh
- Vim, complete with plugins and .nvimrc.
- .bash_profile which sources
.bashrcfor cross-system interoperability.
- .bashrc containing a few aliases and various configurations.
- .gitconfig with aliases.
- .inputrc to put bash in vi mode.
- .shell_prompt.sh which is sourced by
.bash_profilefor a stylized bash prompt.
- .tmux.conf which enables mouse support and maps some keys.
- .tmux_theme which is sourced by
.tmux.conffor a stylized tmux status line.