- Added support for swift package manager using
swift teston Linux (Ubuntu) and macOS
- Update to Swift 4.2
- Changed deprecated
Rangeinit for conversion to
- Fixed Package.swift for Swift Package Manager on macOS
- Fixed frame size encoding for version v4: now is encoded as a synchsafe integer
- New read api that accept mp3 as
- New write api that accept mp3 as
- Fix crashes on incomplete mp3 file. Now a
CorruptedFileexpection is thrown.
- Added v2.4 tag support
- 2.4 tag and frame configuration (without reverse header support for tag)
- added "TDRC" instead of deprecated "TYER"(2.3)/"TYE"(2.2): field with timestamp that has a fallback to string content.
- Added "TDAT" frame support
- Added "TIME" frame support
- Fixed encoding for 'text information' frames: now strings in this frame are encoding using utf16 string (with BOM).